Orbit East & South is committed to ensuring our homes are comfortable and affordable to run, and kept in good in condition. In addition to any repairs your home may need, CHIPP (Complete Home Improvement Property Plan) is our offer to upgrade and replace major parts of your home, on a regular basis.
To find out more about CHIPP, including the schedule for replacement, please see the guide below.
In 2013-14, we intend to:
- Carry out 1077 Kitchen, Bathroom and Electrical upgrades
- Replace windows and doors in 191 homes
- Replace around 650 heating systems
- Adapt around 106 homes to better suit the needs of a disabled resident
- Carry out decorative works externally, and/or shared areas in blocks internally, benefitting 3394 properties
- Upgrade 480 properties to improve their thermal efficiency, making them more comfortable and affordable to run
- Reduce the risk of fire in our blocks of flats, according to recommendations from Fire Risk Assessment
- Assess our Sheltered properties to provide a more focused approach to future investment
- Ensure we are compliant to meet our legal and regulatory obligations
If your home is included in a Project Plan this year, you will be contacted by our Planned Works team, who will tell you what is involved, and schedule the work with you.